April 25, 2011

Do They Even Care?

Do they even care that millions of people are losing everything because there not doing there jobs right? Do they even care some people won't let there children watch Disney because they think it's brainwashing them to think 'Am I pretty' or 'Am I fat?'. Do they really care? Because Disney Channel was never meant to be this way. It should be a family channel where a person really can switch on Disney without having to think 'What negative effect will this have on my child?' Well I want it to be this way and I am ready for a change. People all over have expressed there opinions about it, and started facebook groups and such. But its just not enough. So let's do this. Follow me on Twitter @BringOldDisney. The more followers, the more Disney has to look. Don't get me wrong there are a few shows I enjoy but it used to be no matter what show it was I love it. And Disney Channel was my channel.The only channel I would ever watch because everything was funny and nice and made me feel safe. Now I just really want that back. So also join the facebook group 'Bring Back The Good Old Disney'. And check out our website at http://www.bringolddisney.webs.com/. There is a link connected to the post also. We can make a change, we will make a change. Weather it's getting more of the older better shows back on air, or getting a spin-off channel with old all the time; we will get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! :) Feel free to post whetever you like. This is a blog so pour it out, but keep it appropriate please! :)